Champions Tour ranking rules:
||Champions Tour Ranking Point
Ranking Protocol Rules:
- Organizers of the ranking competitions (or representatives of the counting commissions) fill in the results in a special ranking protocol immediately after the competition and send them to the ranking administrator no later than 5 days after the competition were held.
- Ranking protocols for the three categories of competitions are available for download from the official website of the Champions Tour https://www.championstour.dance/.
- Ranking protocols are filled exclusively in English.
- Places of couples are filled in the table as integers without any dash or spaces.
- If translation is necessary, the names of the dancers are translated into English according to the rules of transliteration.
- The names of the dancers are filled in the format Last Name First Name.
- Country names are translated into English according to translation rules.
- It is forbidden to change the structure and version of the Excel file ranking protocol.
- Completed protocols are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All questions on filling the protocols and ranking calculation system are sent to email@example.com
- Ranking administrator has the right not to accept the protocols completed incorrectly for calculation.
- The ranking administrator can help in filling the protocols, if there is such a need, for an additional fee.
- Open Competitions Champions Tour Ranking Protocol
- Rising Stars Competitions Champions Tour Ranking Protocol
- Pro-Am Competitions Champions Tour Ranking Protocol